Nembutal sodium or Pentobarbital Sodium
What is Nembutal Sodium?
Nembutal Sodium is used short-term to treat insomnia, or to cause you to fall asleep for surgery. It is also used as an emergency treatment for seizures. It may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
What are side effects of Nembutal?
Common side effects of Nembutal include:
- problems with memory or concentration,
- aggression (especially in children or older adults),
- loss of balance or coordination,
- “hangover” effect (drowsiness the day after a dose),
- low blood pressure,
- injection site reactions, or
- skin rash.
Seek medical attention immediately if you suffer from any serious side effects of Nembutal such as: